INGREDIENTS Base: 1 1/2 cups almonds 1/2 cup shredded coconut 1/3 cup coconut oil 6 fresh dates, pitted pinch of Himalayan salt
Filling: 1 portion of raw chocolate (this blog post gives you my chocolate) fresh raspberries
1. To make the base, place all 5 ingredients in a food processor until they come together.
2. Using your hands, spread the mixture evenly inside a 8-muffin tin tray or 1 small cake tin. Press the base down firmly, ensuring it’s evenly spread.
3. Place the tray in the freezer to set.
4. Prepare the chocolate filling.
5. Take the tart base out of the freezer and squish one raspberry in each tart or a whole punnet if you are making a larger cake. Pour the chocolate filling on top.
6. Once filled, put the tray back in the fridge/freezer to set.
7. To serve, decorate the tarts with the fresh berries, crushed nuts or desiccated coconut.
Makes 8 small or 1 large tart.
Store in the fridge for up to a week (highly doubt they will last that long!) or freezer for a few months!