By far my favourite dressing and I add it to most salads. It adds the most delicious creaminess to any salad and by adding the lemon and Dijon mustard it has just the right amount of zing!
1/3 jar hulled tahini
Juice of 1 lemon
1/3 cup olive oil
Tablespoon Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
Splash of warm water
1. Wait until your tahini jar only has 1/3 left in it. Or use a fresh jar and add 1/3 of a jar of tahini to it
2. Squeezing in the lemon, add olive oil, Dijon and honey
3. Add salt and pepper to your taste
4. Add a splash of warm water (this is the help get some of the tahini off the sides of the jar)
5. Then shake shake shake! That’s why it in the jar, so you can shake all ingredients to mis it up.
Store in the fridge for a few weeks.