GROUP COACHING PROGRAM
A small group program to support women who have a complicated relationship with their bodies, food and exercise and experience low self worth.
Next round February 2023
This program is very similar to the 1:1 indivudualised program however it follows a more educational format and is done in a group setting with up to 8 wonderful women. Magic happens when a group of women come together, share their stories and work on their healing by knowing they aren't alone.
The group program will run for 10 consecutive weeks. Each week we will have a 60-9m min group coaching call and cover a different topic that relates to your disordered relationship with your Self, food and your body.
All of these topics have been specifically chosen and set in this sequence as I have learnt in my years coaching women in a 1:1 setting that these are the 6 main areas to work on to support women in their healing journey.
IF YOU ARE READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN HEALING YOUR DISORDERED RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD AND YOUR BODY
This program will;
- Help you understand why you experience a disordered relationship with food and how to change it
- Free you from the constant obsessive thoughts about your body, food and exercise
- Step off the yoyo dieting train
- Learn how to eat and move intuitively
- Understand your physical body, how it works and how not listening to it can be contributing to your disordered eating
- Connect you back to your body and what it needs
- Learn the importance of stress reduction, self care and mindfulness and how it impacts your relationship towards your body
This program is for you if you experience;
- Binge eating
- Restrictive eating
- Emotional eating
- Calorie and/or macro counting
- Yoyo dieting
- Desire to exercise to 'burn off' what you eat
- Or if you are just ready to understand your body, your eating patterns and how connected they all are